I’m definitely not going to look back at being pregnant and say I loved it. I’m looking forward to the end result, but the process has not been my favorite thing. There are a few things I’ve loved though…and things i’ve absolutely hated!
Things I LOVE about being pregnant:
1. Feeling Carson moving…it is the most surreal feeling I’ve ever felt! And looking back at our first sonogram when he was just a little speck is so crazy.
2. Loving someone I’ve never met. Just thinking about how much I love Carson makes me tear up. I can’t wait to meet him!
3. Anticipating what Carson will be like and look like. I am hoping he is a mini-Ryan…I love everything about Ryan, so having TWO of him would be amazing! I imagine a carbon copy of Ryan and it makes me really happy =)
4. Food. I have never loved food this much…
5. Carson’s nursery. It is my favorite place and lets me pretend that I was meant to be an interior designer and not a teacher.
Things I HATE about being pregnant:
1. Puking. I’m 8 months in and I still occasionally puke. Yuck.
2. Feeling tired and inactive. I love walking and swimming and being outside, but it has been so hard to get off the couch and I’ve tried on bathing suits and that is just not happening…
3. Not being able to wear cute summer clothes. I know it’s silly, but I LOVE dresses and maternity clothes aren’t as cute as I thought they would be. And they cost a lot.
4. Not being able to go to Michigan this summer. Not getting to see my family, especially my grandparents, makes me so sad.
5. People’s unsolicited comments. Today someone at work said “you are going to be miserable all of June.” Thanks for the happy words of encouragement!