I have a lot of blog catch up to do…since last post we’ve gained a niece, celebrated Easter, traveled to Branson and met family members! But, today, I’m thinking about how last Thursday Carson turned 40 weeks old and how much he has accomplished in these 40 weeks. This means half of his existence he’s been on the outside! :) He has always been the sweetest baby, but now he’s transitioning into this amazing little baby-kid.
Some fun facts about our incredible little man:
1. Carson started clapping on Saturday (April 13th) and now applauds for everything. He especially likes to clap after taking a bite of food!
2. He has never had a fever, earache or taken medicine. He’s never been to the sick side of the doctor’s office! In 40 weeks he’s only had a few colds and a cough, but nothing that a humidifier couldn’t fix! Healthy baby!
3. Carson is 9 months old and he doesn’t have a single tooth. And he’s not teething. We have thought before that he was (months ago), but it was just him being cranky!
4. Big, open mouthed kisses are Carson’s specialty! One day he even crawled over to me and kissed my forehead ;)
5. Carson loves music and to stare at the CD spinning in his CD player.
6. Sunday was his first “swim” in a pool. He loved crawling around in the one (cold!) inch of water we put in a blow up pool.Good thing, because I signed him up for 4 weeks of swimming lessons in June.
7. Yesterday Carson said MAMA for the first time!!!! It was the best word i’ve ever heard. He squealed it while crawling toward me!