Some people crave weird stuff or things they normally would hate when they are pregnant. Me? I just crave the stuff I normally like but way more than usual! I am a very picky eater, so there’s no way that i’d let getting pregnant allow me to like any of the many foods I dislike :) Although I will take this back later, I will be fine with Carson being a picky eater because I completely understand!
My Top 5 Pregnancy Cravings:
1. Fruit Snacks…yes, that is an 80 pack of fruit snacks from CostCo in the picture! I may share a bag or two with Ryan. Maybe.
2. Ice Cream…mainly blizzards from DQ!
3. Cheezits…I almost bought a huge box of these from CostCo, but resisted the urge!
4. Cheeseburgers…though I usually end up getting a chicken sandwich instead, which Ryan loves to point out! Ha
5. Sno Cones…I cannot wait for our favorite sno cone stand to open for the season! Last year we took a picture of the menu, determined to try every flavor. This year we just might do it!